Lawstuff does not collect or keep any personal information about you from this site.
When you visit the Lawstuff site, our servers may record information about:
- your server address;
- domain name (eg, .com, .net, .gov, .au, etc);
- the type or browser and operating system you used;
- date and time of your visit;
- the previous website you visited;
- which pages you have look at;
- the time spent on each page and the Lawstuff site overall;
- which files have been downloaded.
This will not reveal any information about whom or where you are.
Lawstuff may publish statistics about how many visits we had, the length of the visit, number of pages accessed per visit, the search engine and search terms used to find us. This is so that we can see how useful our site is and improve it.
If you send us an email or use the feedback function, we will not use your personal information for any other purpose unless you give us permission. Your email and contact details will not be passed on to any other organisation, unless required by law.
Can't find the answer to your question at Lawstuff? Send a LawMail to the National Children's and Youth Law Centre to have your legal questions answered. Lawyers at the Centre will reply to your message as quickly as possible, usually within 10 days.