Got a question? Ask Lawmail

Send your questions to Lawmail

Can't find the info you are looking for?Got a problem you can’t solve?

If you're under 25, or an adult asking on behalf of a person under 18, you can send your questions to Lawmail and we will email an answer to you in under 10 days. Urgent matters are dealt with more quickly.

Go to Lawmail. It’s free and confidential.

All donations over $2 are tax deductible.

Other services

Universities usually offer general services to help students. These can include:

  • Counselling services
  • Career services
  • Student association bodies
  • Medical help
  • Legal help
  • Financial assistance.

There may be other services available for students in special circumstances. Special support services may be available for:

  • Overseas students
  • Students with physical and other disabilities
  • Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students
  • Gay and Lesbian students
Contact your university, to find the range of services available to you.


The contents of this page was last updated on 22nd September 2010